Control power device with relay providing a galvanic insulation to your project
Here is a ready to use Arduino Relay module for your microcontrollers-based projects.
This module provides all the necessary features for a quick implementation.
Practical, it will offer a galvanic isolation (the high-voltage circuit is never in contact with the control circuit) allowing the control of more powerful devices (such as a fan, a small water pump, a low power motor, etc).
It has a TTL-compatible input, which allows to connect it directly to a digital output of your Arduino.
It also includes an LED type indicator, to know if the relay module is active or not. The module also incorporates an anti fly-back diode (see our explanations for the mini relay kit).
- TTL compatible input. Can be connected directly to a digital output from Arduino.
- LED indicating the state of the relay.
- Compact, terminal block for power stage (common, normally open contact + normally closed contact).
- Power stage: 3A/30V DC, 3A/250VAC (indicated on the relay)
- Ordering stage: 3 pin, impaction of 2.54mm
- With a relay power supply VCC=5V
- Activation current with 5V signal = 3.9mA
- Activation current with 3.3V signal = 2.5mA
The relay module has a 3-pin connector.
- VCC : To connect to a 5V power source
- GND : To connect to ground /GND
- DAT : Control pin, to connect to a digital output of your microcontroller.