2.4 Ghz radio-frequency remote control

• USB receiver
  • Mouse and keyboard controler
  • Rii Mini I7
€14.92 (tax incl.) €12.33 (tax excl.)
Tax included
check In Stock
Secure payments
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
Multiple delivery solutions
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
Parcels packed with care and efficiency
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Description

A remote control that works like a keyboard / mouse

This is not a simple and usual infrared remote control... this remote does have an USB receiver dongle that is plugged onto a USB port. This receiver dongle is detected as a keyboard + mouse by computer / nano-computer / media-center system. This technical approach does avoids all kinds of problems issued with IR remote and Bluetooth remote.

Each of the remote key have a corresponding keystroke typed by the USB receiver plugged onto the computer (as the key is detected as keyboard + mouse, it is like pressing a multimedia key on an existing keyboard).

This remote control also have an accelerometer then it can also control the mouse just by moving the remote in the air. It is works amazingly well, that's impressive!

Compatible with all computers (Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, etc), MCHobby did selected a 2.4 Ghz RF version (it is not a Bluetooth product, so no compatibility issue or driver issue). Insert the receiver key in the USB port of your computer and it is ready to use.

For the developer and the Makers: what we do love with this remote is that it can also be used by makers and developpers to control their software from a remote control. The pressed key can be read as reading keyboard keystrokes as it was pressed by an human on a real keyboard. As simple than that!

This remote requires two AAA battery (not included) to work.

Content

For each order, you will receive:

• The Rii Mini i7 remote (RT-MWKS07)
  • The USB receiver (2.4 GHz)
  • User manual
Data sheet
KEYB-MWKS07-REMOTE