A 4 port USB HUB designed for the Pi Zero / Pi Zero W
The Raspberry-Pi Zero only have one microUSB port for USB connection and it is neither convenient for connecting USB device (you need and adapter) neither advantageous if you do have several USB devices.
This USB HUB will bring you with 4 standard USB 2.0 high speed ports ( transfer rate up to 480Mbps). This extension doesn't requires any soldering :-), it takes place under the Pi-Zero. Just connect your USB devices and you are ready to go!
The board also comes with a power regulator and external battery. You can power supply PI Zero via the microUSB port exposed on the HUB while charging a battery (see Micro-USB on the USB HUB board).
The magical thing with that HUB is its 4 pogo pins available used to create a direct connection from the USB HUB to the following test points on the Pi-Zero PP1, PP6, PP22, PP23. The test points does share the power and USB data signals between the Pi Zero and the HUSB HUB.
Thanks to the Pogo pins, no need for iron and soldering tasks.
- 4 USB extension ports. USB2.0/1.1 transmission.
- Can be Bus-powered from Pi Zero
- Can power itself by Hub's micro-USB port.
- Current can reach 2.3A if powerd by microUSB port
- Gold-plated spring-loaded pogo pins (low resistance)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power; Self-Power
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- 1x HUB USB board (4-ports USB2.0)
- Spacing kit
Pi Zero not included.