5MP Pi Camera - removable/interchangeable lens
- Compatible Pi Camera with lens support
- OV5647 - 5 MegaPixels
- Interchangeable lens
- CS Mount adapter
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Replace the lens of a Cam Pi 5MP as easily as a bulb!
Here is a camera compatible Raspberry Pi whose main advantage is to allow the lens change with its support "CS mount". This camera is therefore ideal for projects where it is important to be able to opt for an alternative lens if necessary (in order to capture a subject that is "further").
We propose a LSF1611CS, LSF1211CS or M660 lens for this camera... more will come soon.
This camera is optimized for its optical performance and the use of a lens to maintain a sharp image despite the magnification (see 16mm lens).
Like the official Pi camera, this camera installs on the CSI bus of the Raspberry-Pi. The installation is identical to that of the official camera, no need for specific drivers. The advantage of the CSI bus is that it can support a very high data rate. This camera is supported by the latest Raspberry operating system and works with the BCM2835 (Pi B+) and BCM2836 (Pi 2) processors.
The card is small since it is only 36mm x 36mm. The sensor itself has a resolution of 5 mega pixels. The camera is able to capture static images of 2592 x 1944 pixels and support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video captures.
The most imposing element is still the lens whose zoom is close to that of the Raspberry-Pi but nothing prevents to interchange with another zoom (tested and approved by MCHobby).
- High definition video camera for Raspberry Raspberry Pi model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2
- Omnivision OV5647 sensor with fixed focus module (replaceable lens)
- Lens support: CS Mount (to aim)
- Sensor: 5 Mega Pixel
- Integral IR filter
- Image capture at the resolution of 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max Frame rate: 30fps (30 captures per second max)
- Support for FREX/ STROBE (with firmware supporting it)
- Size: 36 x 36 mm
- Ribbon of 15 cm - 15-channels MIPI for CSI connector (Camera Serial Interface)
- Delivered with an LS-2716CS lens (comparable to the official Pi Camera).
- Installs as the official Pi camera
- Use as the official Pi camera.
- 1 x Camera Board card with lens (LS-2716CS) fully compatible with Pi camera
- 1 x CSI ribbon to connect your camera to the Pi
Raspberry Pi NOT INCLUDED