Here is a verrrryyy compact spy camera module for Raspberry Pi. This board is fully compatible with the official Raspberry Pi Camera (5 Mega-Pixels).
The board itself is deportee next to the camera connector (30mm x 16mm). then, a long flex cable of 240mm (24cm) connects the board to the camera module. The camera module make 9mm width 21mm height and 5.5mm deep. The back of the camera module has a sticker.
This product is perfect to make endoscope, spy surveillance or other applications where size and image quality are important.
It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a ribbon cable. The camera is connected to the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi
- 5 MegaPixel sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor
- Fixed-focus lens Integral IR filter
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Base: 30mm x 16mm
- Ribbon: ~240mm length
- Camera deep (neck wide): 5.5 to 6mm
- Camera size: 9 x 21mm