You're probably itching to make some fun embedded computer projects with ODROID-C1 (or C2). What you need is an add on prototyping T-breakout board, which can break out all those tasty power, GPIO, I2C, ADC pins from the 40 pin header onto a solderless breadboard. This set will make "cobbling together" prototypes with the ODROID-C2 & ODROID-C1 super easy.
The example are covering the C developement (with WiringPi), the Python development under Ubuntu. It also cover a topic about Android.
The following video demonstrate the usage of the thinkering kit with ODroid C1 (Youtube).
This kit comes with below many items.
- Assembled T-breakout PCB - 40Pin GPIO Breakout board
- Breadboard - 630 Tie-points with dual power lanes
- 40pin Ribbon cable - IDC Flat cable 100mm
- 40pin Male-to-Male Dupont jumper Wire 170mm
- 7 x Green LED 3mm
- 7 x Yellow LED 3mm
- 7 x Red LED 3mm
- 2 x Photo Cell (CdS Light sensor)
- 6 x Tact Switch
- 50 x 330 Ohm 1/6W resistor
- 50 x 10K Ohm 1/6W resistor
Note: For each order, you will receive the item listed here upper. The ODroid plateform is not included.