Developpement Kit for ODroid C2 et C1
T-Breakout development kit for ODroid C2 & C1 - python, c under ubuntu - Android App
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
You're probably itching to make some fun embedded computer projects with ODROID-C1 (or C2). What you need is an add on prototyping T-breakout board, which can break out all those tasty power, GPIO, I2C, ADC pins from the 40 pin header onto a solderless breadboard. This set will make "cobbling together" prototypes with the ODROID-C2 & ODROID-C1 super easy.
The example are covering the C developement (with WiringPi), the Python development under Ubuntu. It also cover a topic about Android.
The following video demonstrate the usage of the thinkering kit with ODroid C1 (Youtube).
This kit comes with below many items.
- Assembled T-breakout PCB - 40Pin GPIO Breakout board
- Breadboard - 630 Tie-points with dual power lanes
- 40pin Ribbon cable - IDC Flat cable 100mm
- 40pin Male-to-Male Dupont jumper Wire 170mm
- 7 x Green LED 3mm
- 7 x Yellow LED 3mm
- 7 x Red LED 3mm
- 2 x Photo Cell (CdS Light sensor)
- 6 x Tact Switch
- 50 x 330 Ohm 1/6W resistor
- 50 x 10K Ohm 1/6W resistor
Note: For each order, you will receive the item listed here upper. The ODroid plateform is not included.
- Introduction to C Thinkerting Kit on Ubuntu (ODroid.com, english)
Discover the DIY level meter project, C example (with WiringPi) and Python
- How to make an Android App which access IO Port (ODroid.com, english)