The M5Stack ESP32 development board with 9 Axis IMU
This M5Stack GREY kit is an upgrade of the M5Stack starter kit including an extra IMU sensor, BMM150 + MPU6886. The GREY Kit is a nice choice for new or in progress user.
The M5Stack is a modular, stackable, scalable and portable device powered with an ESP32 core. M5Stack is open source, low cost, full-function and easy to learn. The development of new product is made possible thanks to the open-source product ressource including circuit design, PCB design, software, mold design and production information.
The grey kit (this product) provides a full-featured resources + IMU to attractive price. A great advanced starter kit for you to explore IoT under Arduino, MicroPython, blockly or UIFlow (from M5Stack). With the IMU (inertial central), the grey kit can apply to a lot of situation like detection acceleration, angulation and trajectory calculation.
M5Stack development board is a great solution for fast prototyping with professional appearance highly efficient hardware, industrial grade case and the popular ESP32-based. ESP32 dual-core microcontroler integrates Wi-Fi & Bluetooth as 16MB of SPI Flash. M5Stack does manufacture lot of stackable modules and 40+ extendable units and different levels of program language. Making IoT projet can be prototyped and verified really quicly.
The M5Stack community and online documentation (english) become bigger every month. If you ever used an ESP8266 then the ESP32 is the perfect upgrade from the ESP8266 but with more GPIOs, more analog inputs, 2 analog outputs and more peripherals.
The M5Stack is suited for many kind of applications as DIY, STEM education, IoT, Terminal controler, Smart Home equipment. With the IMU available in the grey kit you can create gesture controler, sport data collector.
Behind the software development, the M5Stack is also engineered for the Makers. The M5Stack is relying on Grove connector (I2C, I/O, UART) and direct pin access on the bottom port
- 1x Type-C x 1
- 1x GROVE ( I2C+I/0+UART )
- Pins: G1，G2，G3，G16, G17, G18, G19, G21, G22, G23, G25, G26, G35, G36
The official ESP32's development plateforme (aka ESP-IDF) has transplanted with FreeRTOS. That real-time OS running on the dual core plateforme offers a perfect combination to support many of the plateforme features to your favorite programming langage.
M5Stack Basic consist in two separable parts:
- The upside part: witg processor, chips and some other slot components.
- The bottom part: lithium battery, M-BUS socket and expandable pins on both sides.
- Built-in Color LCD 320x240, 2", driver ILI9642C
- Built-in Speaker 1W,
- Built-in Buttons, Power/Reset button
- ESP32 based
- 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth
- 16Mb flash storage
- TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- BMM150 : magnetometer (Bosch, BMM150 datasheet)
- MPU6886 : IMU 6 axes, suivi de mouvement (InvenSense, MPU6886 datasheet)
- Magnetic suction at back
- Lipo: 110mAh @ 3.7V
- Extendable Pins & Holes
- M-Bus Socket & Pins
- Power input: 5V 500mA
- Case material: Plastic
- Program Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- More information on the Manufacturer product page
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Basic kit
- 10x Dupont
- 1x Type-C USB (20cm)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Sticker